Stay At Home Estate Planning
During this difficult time for all of us, we must adapt and overcome obstacles. The Corona Virus pandemic reminds us of the uncertainty of life. Also the need for preparation ahead of time. Are you prepared? Do you have an estate plan? A Last Will and Testament, a Trust? How about a Living Will – advanced directive? Power of attorney for health care or general power of attorney?
The Need for Estate Planning
If you answered no to any of the above questions, you need to act. Likewise, if you prepared such documents years ago you need a review for today’s needs. Or if you prepared an internet or office store fill-in the blank form, you need estate planning help.
The Process is Simple and Safe
Thanks to technology and an order from the Tennessee Governor we can assist you with estate planning from the safety of your home.
- Schedule an Initial Appointment via video so we can review your needs
- We email you or deliver draft copies of your documents for your review
- Schedule a follow-up review appointment if needed to ask questions, etc (via video)
- When your documents are completely correct and you are ready to sign the final papers schedule a remote appointment via video to execute the documents (we provide the witnesses and Notary Public )
- Send your executed copies back to us via FedEx or courier, so we can assemble your documents with the witness and notary portions, organize and make any extra copies you may want.
- We deliver the final documents to you.
- We will be available for in-office follow-up appointment, if desired, to ensure your needs are met and all of your questions and concerns are answered to your satisfaction
Estate Planning Attorney
Attorney Jim Purple has been assisting clients with estate planning needs since 1982. We also continue to offer in office appointments for people who prefer that option.