Served a summons and divorce complaint or petition. Now what? You must respond within 30 days or a face a default judgment.

Immediately seek legal advice and retain a divorce lawyer. Purple Law Firm’s legal team knows how to handle it for you.

Defend your rights  If you fail to respond in time,  the Court may enter a default judgment against you. Then your spouse will get whatever he/she requested in the Complaint. A divorce attorney will help you and protect your interests.